I love his face in this photo. A face of accomplishment! He climbed to the top all by himself, never missed a step. He is wide open and I love it! He goes wherever the wind takes him, just wishing I was that free spirited. Lainey is "coming to life" as Michael says. She loves the park too, especially the slide. She also loves to swing and giggles each time! She waves at everyone and says "bye bye". I could just eat her up!
This Wednesday is Michael Grandfather's 80th Birthday. Michael and his Granny Gragg planned a surprise party for him Sunday night. I think he was shocked as his entire family was there including his Brother's and Sister's.
here is 4 generations of Gragg's. Lainey fits right in but Trathan on the other hand is too blond for this bunch. What a great time with Family. Happy 80th birthday PawPaws..We love you very much!
No comments:
Post a Comment