Wow, I am so behind on the blog!! We have had such a jam packed summer that I have not had time to write down anything. Right before we left for the beach, we had VBS and it was a blast. T-man had so much fun learning more about the Bible, making crafts, singing and dancing and so much more. Aunt Jenny was his teacher and that kid soaked up every word she said. He came home every night with a different Bible story to tell us. My heart is so full! He has really amazed me with his memory and his ability to tell stories. They learned about Moses and the Burning Bush, Moses crossing the Red Sea, Pharaoh and the 10 plagues, Passover, and the Resurrection of Jesus. I was really impressed with the lessons, they were amazing. His favorite motto was: God Is POWERFUL!! He has repeatedly said this throughout the past two weeks. He had a blast and was well worth the time and energy poured in for these kids.
Setting up our room. Kasen was feeding Lainey from his stroller. Keana and I have already arranged their marriage!! Haha!! They had a ball playing together and Lainey loves to crawl under his stroller. She is a mess!!
Trathan and his best buddy Sam right before they walked in to Opening ceremony.
No comments:
Post a Comment