
Over the past month I have come to realize that life goes by even when I am not on board!! I have blinked and my kids have grown up so much! Trathan will be 3 and Lainey will be 1 all in a couple of weeks. So fast!! We have planned birthday parties for each of them individually! It will be one crazy weekend but very worth it. Lainey has flourished this week with her walking, signing and asking. She is very quickly becoming a little person that knows what she wants and knows how to get it. She has surprised me so many times with her signing. I have been signing with her since she was 4 months old but I never had response to it. All the sudden every sign I have taught her she now knows and can very clearly sign her thoughts and wants. It has been so nice to know these things. She is taking steps too! I have got to post a video because it is the cutest thing you have ever seen. She is still a little wobbly but she is making progress every day. Trathan is not a typical three year old. I would never call my kids typical because they are not, not in my eyes anyway. They are both individually natured just the way God made them. They have their own thoughts and views about things and continue to amaze me everyday. The past couple weeks I have struggled with leaving them daily. Please pray for me. Pray that as a Mother I will make decisions that are best for my children. What kind of legacy do I want to leave for them? I am struggling right now.
Back to Trathan. He is an amazing kid that loves his life. He is growing by leaps and bounds both physically, spiritually and emotionally. He has found out that there is more to life than the typical daily routine. He has a very caring heart and will do anything for others. He breaks me when he shows concern for people, especially his age. We were going to a friends birthday a few weeks ago and we had already bought him a present. While wrapping it he tells me he wants to give the little boy his new football shirt and pants. Talk about a teared up Momma! It broke me. What am I doing to deserve such an incredible little boy that shows his heart and reaches out to people in need. Wow. He amazes me. We spent the day together yesterday, just He and I and went to Earthfare for a craft day. I so enjoyed having some one on one time with him. After the crafts, we spent some time walking downtown and eating lunch at the hot dog stand. Walking with him, hearing his words made me fall deeper in love with him. I am the most blessed person, and I thank God everyday for my children, who continue to teach me about God's love for us. Here are some pictures from our outing. Enjoy!
His Blessings,
Casey
Momma and her Little boy

They loved these shirts because they had Coyotes on them

His best buddy Sam. These two are like brothers.
No comments:
Post a Comment