I can't believe my little boy is 3 years old!!! He has grown up so much in the past month it's unbelievable. Trathan is comprehending so much right now. He is also very tall for his age. We go for his three year check up Wednesday so I will let you know stats. He is so handsome and doesn't mind being Mommy's little boy, most of the time. I think I like to say he is Mommy's little boy but truly he is a Daddy's boy! He is very attached to Michael, so much that I sometimes dread Monday's coming around because Michael goes to school and that makes for a long day. Trathan's birthday party was amazing. He had a few close friends over and all of our family. Michael chalked a football field in the front yard and the kids loved it. We had a pinata, we painted pumpkins and had delicious cake. What a wonderful time it was!!
Happy birthday to a very special boy. We love you very much and Thank God everyday for your life. Happy Birthday Buddy!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment