Thursday, December 17, 2009

MRI Delayed

I know many of you have been praying for our sweet Lainey and we are so grateful for your continued prayers!! We were scheduled to be at Baptist tomorrow morning at 8am for her MRI, but after a call yesterday and some rescheduling we will not see her Doctor until January 25th. This was in part for financial reasons and partly her Doctor wants to see her again before the MRI. We are praying for complete healing of her head and know that God is fully capable if it be His Will. Please continue to pray for her healing. The growth on her head, I believe, is shrinking. God is good and His healing hand is all around us. We wish you all a Very Merry CHRISTmas!! May the peace of God be with you all as you enjoy your Holiday Season. I wanted to share with you a few of the kids Christmas pictures!

God Bless,
Casey






No comments:

Post a Comment