Monday, March 15, 2010
Here we go... for real this time!
There is a peace I have become very familiar with. Resting in the arms of my creator and knowing his complete control over me. I don't have to waiver, I don't have to question, I don't have to think twice about the situations going on right around me. Tomorrow is the day we go for Lainey's brain MRI. This has been a long road (felt like) but we are here. Tomorrow at 10am we will arrive at Baptist hospital, we will get checked in and she will have her scan at 11am. It sounds so simple and then you factor in not eating/ drinking before hand, being put to sleep, finding comfort when she can't be comforted, etc... I can't describe my emotional roller coaster today. Trying to prepare and pack a bag, trying to figure out what she will want when she wakes up and preparing my heart for the appointment with the neuro surgeon at 1pm. There is a constant here, and that is the love of Christ and the comfort I find with Him. He is my constant, when everything around seems questionable, He is the same. He is never changing, yesterday today and tomorrow. So as we journey down tomorrow I will carry the peace I have come to know. the peace will carry us through the day no matter what the out come. That peace I call Jesus.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't imagine what you're going through, but I'm familiar with the peace only Jesus can give. Will be praying for all of you.
ReplyDeleteshannon (Teesa's friend)