Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Had to Share!

Sorry to have been MIA for so long! Life seemed to grab us by the horns this past month and we have just know come up for air. Michael finished his semester yesterday and we are so EXCITED!! He has worked so hard, and Greek was the kicker. I think he can breath now that all of his foreign languages are under his belt!! But that fun part is that Tman can say the Greek alphabet! It became a game at our house, and he knows it WAY better than I do. So congrats sweetie on another semester completed!

Mother's Day was celebrated all weekend long with family, food and fun! We took the kids to have their pictures made for my gift and I was so pleased with how they came out. Lainey is now 18mo old and Trathan 3 1/2. See what you think.......



They are just the sweetest kids. They cooperate like you wouldn't believe. I feel so blessed!! One blessed Mommy! Thank you Michael for making me a Mommy to two wonderful kids. The Lord has touched our family with his hand and we are blessed beyond measure. I could do it all over again (and Lord willing I will one of these days!). Blessings to each of you!

Love,
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment