are the words that came from 3 year old son has we were on our way to buy flowers and discussing the flower "budget". Yes, momma needs flowers for lots of reasons, and one of them being therapy. There is something about getting my hands in the depth of the earth and planting something that will grow. It brings joy to my heart and my kids love to help me care for them as they grow. As I was planting this morning I thought about how we should plant the seed of Christ in every person. As Jesus prepares the heart we are to plant the seed. This has been my prayer, that I will plant seeds within my children and water them so they will grow. Watching this process has been life changing. Trathan is asking so many questions about faith and the cross, I pray that I will be spiritually equipped to "water" his seed. Has this season begins and you get your hands in the dirt, I pray you will be reminded of our calling as Christians, to share Jesus with everyone, to train up our children in the way they should go.
So today, I plant, tomorrow I will water and we will enjoy long months of beautiful flowers that I love so much!!!
Thursday, May 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment