Tuesday, October 5, 2010
2 Birthdays!
It is this time of year I get the full effect of how fast the kids are growing up. It is October that I realize how fast life is flying by and October that we start a new year with the kids. Trathan born October 8, 2006 and Lainey October 12, 2008. 2 years and 4 days apart, my precious children who God has allowed to light up my world in so many ways. I am so blessed to be the mother of these sweet angels, a true gift from above! We celebrate 4 wonderful, healthy, vibrant years with Trathan and with Lainey we will celebrate 2 incredible, loving, and pink years with her. We are blessed! Trathan and Lainey are best friends in so many ways, they truly love each other unselfishly. She wants to be just like him and He would do anything for her. So over this next week we will celebrate my 2 babies!! They will always be my babies!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Have fun celebrating! My husband's bday is Oct 8 as well! Its a good day to have a birthday!
ReplyDelete