Monday, August 17, 2009

Back to School Fun!!

Please be in prayer for Michael as he has gone back to school today. Tough Semester ahead with Hebrew on the schedule. Michael will be speaking at Perkinsville in September. Will update with dates and times when he decides to let me know :).

For Michael's back to School fun trip we took the kids down to Chuckie Cheeses. We had a blast and T-man got to take a friend along, Ben. Ben and T love to play together and get along great. I do have to say I wish I had their energy. We also met Michael's friend BJ, his cousin Timothy and Shane, Keana and Kasen Triplett. I think the pictures speak for themselves. Enjoy!


On Our Way!!


T and Chuckie


Kasen and Lainey on their first date! HAHA!!


The Beautiful Triplett Family!


In Action


Slap Wore Out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment