Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Our garden

Fresh from the garden tomatoes, green beans, corn, potatoes, squash and zucchini. Boy do we have lots of produce for such a neglected garden. I was telling Michael's Grandparents just the other day that the Lord must be watching over and tending our garden because we haven't! And then to have all the produce that it produced! It makes me think about when God plants a seed in someones life, it gets watered and eventually will produce fruit. It is amazing to me to watch someone grow on the Lord. I thought of this last night when Trathan and I went to pick tomatoes for our salad, he made the comment, "Mommy, we planted this garden, and it has grown so much." When we allow God to use us to plant a seed or to allow Him use the seed planted in us, there is no weed that can over take His fruit! As I looked out at our garden full of weeds, it was extremely eye opening. I am continually amazed at God's work in our home, our lives and our children. Today my prayer is that God will continue to do marvelous things in us amongst the weeds we allow to grow around us!

In His Love,
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment