Lainey Bug also known as LB is on her way to walking. She loves walking behind a push toy or pushing a stroller. She walks around her toys and tables. She is every where. She is also my good eater. The other night I was calling every one to dinner and Lainey made a bee line to the kitchen from Tman's room. It was so hilarious, she came dragging that left leg behind her and pulling herself right along. She loves to eat any type of melon, blueberries, applesauce and so much more.
Yesterday was a BIG Day at church for Trathan. He has moved from the nursery to a big Sunday School class. He is such a big boy and even came home saying his memory verse. He has joined Michael and I in Big Church and right before the sermon heads down to children's church. He truly loves to learn about Jesus and soaks up everything he is taught. While singing the praise songs with daddy I even saw his little hand slip up in praise! There is something very special about his faith!!
One more thing!!
Please pray for the Klear Family this week especially. Sam (same age as T-man) will under go heart surgery in the morning. Pray for pain management and healing!! You can visit their site for updates www.klearlife.blogspot.com.
I will joy in the God of my Salvation,
Casey
No comments:
Post a Comment