
I have gotten so many questions about precious Lainey's head I thought I better answer them here. First of all thank you all so much for the support and love you have shown us. We are overwhelmed by the love and prayers going up for her and know that God is watching over her and her precious little head. This journey began when Lainey was 10 months old. She had a bump arise on the top of her head, very noticeable to the touch, and it has grown slightly since then. We saw a dermatologist about the issue and he seemed to blow it off and call it a "cyst." I was uneasy about this "call" and at her 12 month visit with Dr. Lonas I brought it up. He checked her out very thoroughly, He is so great with my kids, and did not want to take a chance that is was something else. He made a recommendation then that we see a pediatric surgeon. After we got our appointment time last week, preregistered, and directions, we get a call today saying the Dr that would have seen Lainey at Baptist believes she needs to see a neurologist surgeon. They had an opening at the same time so we took the slot. We will be at Baptist Monday morning. Please pray for her. God has given me a perfect peace about this. I know that no matter what, He is there, I know if this gets complicated, He is there, I know if we have to make tough decisions, He is there. I place my faith in him knowing that His love will not let me go. He is always there!
No comments:
Post a Comment