We just got word today that Lainey will be heading to Baptist Monday the 23rd for an appointment with Dr. Turner. Lainey has a knot on her skull near her soft spot that Dr. Lonas (our pediatrician) did not want to let go with out a specialist opinion. So please pray for us as we travel down to Winston, and that God will heal Lainey with His mighty hand!! We are preparing for God to go Beyond the Beyond!! Praise Him for His abundant outpouring on our lives.
God Bless you all!
~ Casey
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my goodness, I had no idea about any of this! I am praying for you ALL and for Lainey's sweet little head! I love you all so much!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, I had no idea any of this was going on. I love you all so much and I am praying for Lainey's little head! God has His amazing hands on you!
ReplyDelete