Friday, April 24, 2009

It's Friday!!

TGIF!! I am so thrilled when Friday rolls around and the expected forecast is SUNNY!! It makes my day. Just some random thoughts today....

One.. I am so happy cousin Ashley has The Sweetie Pie! What would I do without my weekly delivery of Homemade Organic Graham Crackers (which I have already eaten three) and her surprise cake she brought today!! It looks YUMMY! She is just an amazing baker! Every week we enjoy our chat and catch up on life! I love catching up with her...we are so much alike!

Two.. My Kids love to go to Mimi's house on Fridays. She fills the house with the smell of brownies baking and lets T eat all the chips he wants. Speaking of T, he had to pack his Trunks, swim shirt and Life jacket to play in the creek. I don't know why the Life jacket had to come, but I was too tired this morning to fight it. Lainey decided to sleep until 10am (she was tired too) so we literally picked her up out of bed and put her in the car seat. She is in her cute Spring attire....just precious. She is so easy going!

Three..My husband is the most wonderful gift! He helps me with the kids and getting them in and out of the car and has totally taken on little T-man. T is becoming very attached to Daddy lately. They have a very sweet relationship. I have been so impressed with him lately. He has planned an attire family week/end around mothers day...consisting of Tweetsie, the Zoo etc... He is just the most thoughtful person and I am so blessed to have him as my own.

Four.......God has really challenged me with having Faith like a child. I never truly understood this until recently. Last night we were in the car on the way home and I was telling Michael about a little boy a friend of ours took in while on a Mission trip because he was being abused at home. From the back seat a little voice said..."Mommy, what's that little boys name?" I answered and said that I didn't know but God knows. He says...."Mommy, Does God love that little boy." At this point tears were welling up inside, I answered of course he does Baby. He says, "Jesus loves him so much Mommy that he died on the cross for him." Barely being able to answer I grasped Michael's hand and answered you are right buddy. He did die on the cross for that little boy. Wow, the Faith of a child. Isn't it amazing.

God Bless~
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment