Thursday, April 16, 2009


Wow, has life just flown by~ I want to begin blogging to have written record of life because it happens so quickly. Marriage, two kids, seminary, church work, Suddenly Showing......there has been so much added to our family the past three years. Three years ago on May 21 I married the love of my life. Michael has been my strong hold through thick and thin. I could not have molded him any better if I did it myself. I praise God every day for my wonderful husband and best friend. In January of 2006 we got pregnant with Trathan. What a blessing this little boy has been to us. He is such a gift from above. Trathan was born October 8, 2006 weighing 7.6 lbs and 19 1/2 inches long. Trathan progressed very quickly walking at 9 1/2 months old. Everything has come very easy to him. Now he is an extremly bright two year old that loves to talk, sing and play "farm stuff." He is also in love with his Baby Sister Lainey. Lainey was born October 12, 2008. She weighed 6lbs 14oz and was 18 1/2 inches long. She is a bundle of smiles. She can sit on her own now and has begun to want to crawl. These two babies have filled my heart with such joy. Joy that I know comes from the Lord. We are very busy with Michael being the Youth Minister at Perkinsville, in seminary at Gardner Webb and me working daily at Suddenly Showing. It is our prayer that we can be a blessing to someone along our working paths. Well that is just a little about us. I am going to try to post regularly so stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment