Friday, April 17, 2009
My Big Boy!!
I am going to to be catching up on some things I wanted to post. So please excuse me while I back post...... :)
Just to track Trathan a little, he is completly potty trained! I am so proud of him with this acheivment. He tells me "gotta go potty mommy!" It is great. He loves to tell stories about the farm and anything else he can think of. Today his story consisted of his fishing adventure with Ben (story below). He loves to be outside and is starting to get freckles accross his nose just like me. Trathan has lots of energy and loves to play. I try to take him to the totlot as often as possible. He loves the totlot because he knows that is where we meet up with his best buddy Sam. Sam is Trathan's best friend. They play incredibly well together. And actually their birthday's are 4 days apart! Sam is also going to have a little sister. She will be here from China in June. I cannot wait to meet her and see Sam interact with his little sister. The pictue above is Trathan with Sam at his house. They love to get into everything, including the ice in the bird bath!! Sam is a big part of Trathan's life so there is lots more to come.......
Yesterday Trathan had his first Big boy play date. He went over to Ben Henson's house to play. I was kinda hoping he would want me to stay, but he did great. No kiss good bye or anything :( I was kinda bummed but he is becoming a big boy right before my eyes. They fished, played air hockey, hunted Easter eggs, and played with their puppies. Trathan's version of the day goes something like this.... They went fishing and Trathan comes home telling me something about a shark. Well come to find out after the fishing trip he got a bath and there was a shark in the bath tub. Needless to say he enjoyed this day to the fullest! Thank you Kevin and Joy for letting him come play! Kevin and Joy (Ben's parents) are two of our very favorite people. We have greatly enjoyed getting to know them and they are our sound board when it comes to parenting. Michael has their daughter in youth and Trathan has really taken to Ben. It is so much fun to watch these boys play together. They get along great for having such a wide range in age. I am hoping they took some pictures so he can remember this day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment