What an incredible 4 years is has been with my incredible Husband! May 21, 2005 we tied the knot and it has been the most fun roller coaster of a ride I have ever been on! We took ourselves to breakfast this morning (since that is as long as we can get away) and had a wonderful talk about our wedding day and the joys that being together has brought to our lives. God has richly blessed our marriage and our family and I am eternally grateful to Him! We honor Him with our marriage, our lives, our parenting, our words, our world. I never knew when I said "I Do" how truly in love I would be!!
I just want to say that I love my Husband more than life it's self! Happy Anniversary Babe, it has been an incredible 4 years!!

Our marriage started with a bang to say the least!!
Mark 10 6"But at the beginning of creation God 'made them male and female.7 For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife 8 and the two will become one flesh.' So they are no longer two, but one. 9 Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate."
No comments:
Post a Comment