I found these great bows online while reading another Mommy blog and I couldn't resist! They are even having buy 3 get the 4th free!! Stay tuned......there are three more to make there appearance on the blog!!
Anyway, it's been a whirlwind of a week. Little Lain is sick with a double ear infection. This breaks me! I can't stand to see her in pain! She never ran a fever, never even acted sick , but awake through the night I knew something wasn't right. Sure enough, an infection. I do have to say she is trooper and is doing much better since her antibiotics have kicked in. T-man is doing great and highly looking forward to his 5 day slumber party with Sam! We have re-arranged his room making it very homey and plenty of room for a cot. Now whether one of them sleeps on the cot is another story, but we will make due!! We are thrilled to be keeping Sam while his parents bring Sister Carolina home. Speaking of Carolina, the fundraiser went great! We couldn't have ask for a better turn out and we raised almost $2,000 for them!! It was an awesome night and great spaghetti if I have to say so myself!! Michael did all the planning and leg work and the hard work paid off, literally! It won't be long before Carolina is home, and any financial burden that can be lifted makes that transition much easier. It is very clear that God loves Carolina so much!!
I had to post the next picture of T-man and Daddy mowing last week. Poor thing was exhausted, but I thought it was precious!! Sound asleep in Daddy's arms!
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world."
James 1:27
No comments:
Post a Comment